The Covid Crisis is over for South Australia, but sadly not all the open mic comedy rooms in Adelaide have reopened. Here’s the latest updated Adelaide open mic comedy nights as of October 30, 2020. If you know of other open mic comedy rooms in Adelaide, or can recommend an update, please contact us.
- Cranker Comedy, Crown & Anchor (curated) – 196 Grenfell St, Adelaide – 7 pm
- The Goody, Goodman Hotel – Hackney Rd, Adelaide – 7 pm
- Giggles (Fortnightly), Rhino Room – 1/131 Pirie St, Adelaide – 7 pm
- Open Mic Comedy, Legends Bar, Mansions on Pulteney (Fortnightly), 21 Pulteney St, Adelaide – 7.30 pm (must bring a friend to qualify to perform)
- Rhino Room – 1/131 Pirie St, Adelaide – 7 pm
- Enigma Bar – 173 Hindley St, Adelaide – 9 pm
- Silly Sausage (Fortnightly), The Duke of York – 82 Currie St, Adelaide – 4.30 pm
The School of Hard Knock Knocks also sponsors our graduates who wear an official School of Hard Knock Knocks t-shirt on stage. To receive your own official tee, be selected to perform at ‘The Best Of’ show as part of Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne Comedy Festival, or the Sydney Fringe.
Graduates that perform at any comedy room in Adelaide or Australia-wide, and wear our official tee, and share a photo on social media will automatically receive $20! There is no limit on the number of times graduates can wear the official School of Hard Knock Knocks t-shirt on stage, so in short, the beers are on us! Hit up every open mic room in Adelaide above.
If you’re interested in becoming a School of Hard Knock Knocks graduate, be sure to join our upcoming courses in Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney. In 2021 we’re also planning to open our Brisbane and Wellington, New Zealand courses.
Hi, are these open mics still available? My name is Brendan and i just moved over from Malaysia
The Rubber Chicken hosts an open mic on Wednesdays for established comedians, and those who have graduated from the comedy course. Have you performed stand-up comedy before?