“It was simply the best thing I’ve done career wise.”
– Gavin Sempel, National Raw Comedy Finalist
“It’s the best professional and personal development any presenter or speaker can get.”
– Yamini Naidu, Keynote Speaker and Author
“If learning stand-up comedy is something you have been thinking about, this class will give you a clear indication as to whether stand-up is for you!”
– Matt O’Neill, Melbourne International Comedy Festival Comedian
“This course completely exceeded my expectations. So supportive and great to connect with new and established comedians!”
– Anna Murphy, Radio Host
“So impressive, I did their course twice!”
– Russell Pearson, National President of Professional Speakers Association (PSA)
“I had the time of my life at The School of Hard Knock Knocks! This course gave me the tools and the courage to perform stand-up comedy and for which I am eternally grateful.”
– Lee Ton, Melbourne Fringe Festival Comedian
“You have thought about it plenty. If you want to take your funny to the next level – just do this course! It is a thrilling up-skilling, fear killing experience.”
– Zoe Broughton, Lawyer
Start your comedy journey today!
We are available to chat via phone or online any day of the week.
Or, if you'd like to email us, use the form on the left.
We currently hold workshops in the following capital cities:
Brisbane (Coming soon!)